Monday, September 27, 2010

Don't Blame Me.... a new series



As someone who has only recently become obsessed interested in makeup I have spent the last year or two watching lots of YT vids and reading lots of blogs dedicated to all things beauty.

As a result I have ended up spending money shelling out for products I need must have on the say so of those in the know.... NYX, Milani, Rimmel, MAC... and on and on it goes.

I could think of no better way to celebrate the lovely and supportive community who has shown me where bargains are and what I need to buy right now, than by sharing some of these products with you. Now if - like me - you realise you must have these items (no matter how sick your credit card is feeling)... please don't blame me! lol

BTW if you love this image check out free images available from Dreamstime

 Update: I had hoped to put up my first DBM product already to go with this post but I didn't take a picture on the weekend and I get home when it is dark... a post is coming soon. Sorry for the delay.

1 comment: