Sunday, September 19, 2010

My MAC shadow collection.

MAC is (in my opinion) overly expensive in Australia. The same eye shadow that US residents can buy for $14.50 US costs me $32 AUD. Don't get me started on this issue that is a blog post for another time.

Having said that they have some gorgeous colours and some awesome staff working for them... the lady I see in DJs Adelaide is so brilliant I am happy to hand over fist fulls of $$$. Good customer service should be rewarded!

ANYWAY... (gees I do tend to ramble)... I thought it might be nice to share my MAC eyeshadow collection (lol it's a bit small to be called a collection). I currently have 8 eye shadows with a number on my wish list. Let me introduce you to the following beauties...

left to right: All that glitters, Gleam, Bold & Brazen, Steamy.

The swatches below are in the same order in natural light without any primer:

left to right: Naked lunch, Wedge, Woodwinked, Tempting

The swatches below are in the same order in natural light without any primer:


You might notice a heavy lean towards the neutral side... and that's because I love them all. I covet Urban Decay's Naked Palette which I hope will be mine before the end of the year. Oh excitement!

If  I had to choose my favourite's from what I already own I would pick All that Glitters, Woodwinked and Steamy. I need to play with Bold & Brazen more before putting it in with my favs

No comments:

Post a Comment