Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nail Polish and a Sunny Afternoon

Today is one of those gorgeous days after the long winter where you actually get excited that summer is coming. Presently my backyard is full of lillies (yet to die off in the heat of summer) ...
What I love most about these flowers is that we haven't planted one... and every year they come up with more and more beautiful flowers. One of my cats has even been tempted outside for an inquisitive look around...
Meet Madison... she's as gorgeous as she looks... but I am biased of course. Anyway... none of this has to do with makeup so I'd best be onto that now... Sex on the beach...the china glaze colour (of course) is a gorgeous shimmering peach colour. (Inserting bottle shot now...)


This is clearly an earlier effort for China Glaze but I love the summery feel to it. It's pink, it's peach, it's gold and I assume universally flattering as a result. It's a colour you wear when you care what's on your nails but not if anyone else does. Despite it's lame (in my opinion) name it's a winner. A subtle winner... for the less adventurous of us out there. Here's a pic on my skin tone below...

I removed the background as I had ugly garden hoses in it. Forgive me if the image is not up to scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment