Sunday, October 24, 2010

EOS Lip balm: smooth sphere in honeysuckle honeydew

Image sourced from here

Let me start by saying I love a gimmick and when I saw a round lip balm in a honeysuckle honeydew scent, I knew I must have one for my very own. I ordered mine from ebay paying approximately $10USD including shipping.

And the verdict is... this is probably the best lip balm I have ever used. It is 95% Organic, very moisturising (it contains Shea butter and vitamin E) and the scent is amasing. The condition of my lips has vastly improved since I started using this - I use mine at night before going to bed - although given half a chance I would probably be found smearing this on my lips all day lol.

I really like the design as well although I'm not sure how much of the dome is lip product but I guess eventually I'll find out. The lid screws on tightly making it secure to carry in your bag. They come in honeysuckle honeydew, summer fruit, sweet mint, lemon drop and medicated tangerine flavours.

I must get my hands on more!

No comments:

Post a Comment