Sunday, October 10, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze Blue Island Iced Tea


 This shade was  released with Bahama Blues Collection. For me this is the perfect blue - not too dark but not so light as to make it unflattering and with subtle sparkle to finish it off. This is with 3 coats and a top coat.

Unfortunately when I took took this shot it was light but not sunny so you'll have to take my word on the sparkle. I would also say this is not the easiest shade to apply as it is a little runny but it dries quickly to a smooth finish (and given the colour) all is forgiven.

Love it! I got mine for $2.99USD here.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade :) I love your nails too, I wish mine were that pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Su... it's all smoke and mirrors really!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the weblink - that site looks ace! Did it take long to ship to Australia & was the cost of postage cheap or on the expensive side?
    I'd like to order a few things from there, but haven't had the chance to look over it properly - yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well... I find it takes about 10 days to ship which is pretty standard from the US. I usually order 6 bottles at a time ... normally China Glaze (cos I love them)... so it works out to be about the same in postage as for the polish or approx $6AUD a bottle when it all works out.

    You can also try nailsetc.. esp if you want Essie as they are having a sale on Essie right now. I haven't ordered from there before but the lovely Dee has... I think.

    ReplyDelete