Monday, October 18, 2010

NOTD: Color Club's Pucci-licious

I heart this polish. 

I discovered Color Club after pouring over swatches on Scrangie - my favourite nail polish blog. Before that I was sold on China Glaze. I find her reviews extremely honest and her pictures of colours very accurate so when she gave a rave to CC I decided to give them a go.

As for Pucci-licious this was released in CC's Poptastic Collection. I found it difficult to find swatches of this entire collection but decided to give it a go based on colour and name. And I love this formula it is perfect....it's easy enough to maneuver around around the nail without being runny, it's very forgiving and I think everyone should start with CC the first time they paint their nails.

This isn't quite a neon but it is a fierce purple all the same. This is a creme - not an ounce of shimmer here and it is soooooo not required to make this a hot colour. It is a blue based purple that I think is very flattering in tone and lasted without chipping despite me spending an afternoon assembling IKEA bookcases. This colour was opaque in 1 coat but this pic above is after two coats without any topcoat.

This company is pretty much a 10/10 for me. I get mine from here

No comments:

Post a Comment