Monday, November 1, 2010

October Favourites


I'm trying something a little different this month by listing my favourite items by category...

Foundation: MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation (NW20)
Powder: MAC MSF Natural (Medium)
Eyeshadow: All that Glitters - fab all over lid colour that isn't boring
Mascara: Lancome Hypnoise - brilliant for sensitive eyes and so light I forget I have it on!
Blush: Milani Blush in Luminous
Lipstick/Product: MAC lipstick in Politely Pink (Lustre)
Skincare: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Night Renewal Cream
Hair: LUSH Big Shampoo
Perfume: I kept reaching for Burberry Brit Sheer this month
Other: I got right back into LUSH this month and rediscovered an unopened bottle of Snow Fairy. This is a LE Christmas product from LUSH and is an OTT sweet shower gel that somehow is OTT sweet without being sickly.

BTW Snow Fairy is back in stores now...YAY!

What were your favourites of the month?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE Snow Fairy - I'm using my big bottle from last year, I stocked up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Stef I was such a newbie last year I didn't realise they went on sale straight after xmas and missed stocking up... I'll be first in the door when the shops reopen this year. lol

    ReplyDelete