Monday, December 6, 2010

NOTD: China Glaze's Sugar Plums


 Recently I ordered a couple of polishes from China Glaze's Christmas Collection ('Tis the Season to be naughty & nice) - Mistletoe Kisses, Frosty and Sugar Plums. Sugar Plums is the first one I have tried and I love it!

Now normally this isn't my kind of colour being a dark polish but I have to say I have not been this impressed with a polish in quite some time. This is a gorgeous maroon/burgundy polish with the most fine rainbow shimmer particles in it. At a quick glance it is a stock standard pretty burgundy and on closer inspection it has hidden treasures. I have included a flash photo below to show you what I mean....

Can you see the shimmer.... OMG it is GORGEOUS. Not only that but this polish is opaque in 1 coat and dries in a flash. These pics have been taken on day four... so you know it's also reasonably chip resistant.

All pictures are shown with 2 coats and 1 coat of top coat (seche vite).

Clearly a lot of people have their eye on this colour as it is already gone from head2toe (as is Frosty)... but you can still get it from Nailsetc but I'd be quick if I were you.

EDIT: I think I enabled myself because right after posting this I went to Head2Toe and purchased a holiday pack with another 4 colours in it. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment