Tuesday, January 18, 2011

NOTD: China Glaze Atlantis

While on holidays I have been wearing my more offensive/non-corporate nail colours. I do wear these ones while at work - but sometimes I feel the need to hide my nails lol. In the spirit of look-at-me nails have a look at Atlantis.

I have been lusting after this colour ever since I saw a swatch by Stefanie of the Lip Print. All pictures below are with 2 coats and a top coat (the finish is a little rough being a glitter so I used a top coat to make it smoother).





Love! I got mine from Head2Toe Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour for Summer! I love how the glitter catches the sunlight. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's even better in real life. Unfortunately for me I think I killed mine by having a shower inbetween coats - one finger keeps chipping.

    ReplyDelete