Saturday, August 6, 2011

NOTD: Zoya's Tiffany


Tiffany was released as part of Zoya's Flame collection and is described by Zoya as "pink, peach and light copper toned foil particles accented by flecks of gold". Sounds fancy doesn't it? Again Zoya are pretty much spot on in their description as there are tones of peach, pink and light copper visible both in the bottle and on the nail.

Let's have a closer inspection shall we -




And while the bottle shot makes this one look sheer, This shade was opaque in 2 coats, applied well and dried quickly. All photos were taken in natural sunlight.

I am sad to say this one chipped after a couple of days - and like when I wore Gemma (who also died a quick death on my nails) I had been doing stuff around the house requiring more than usual frequent hand washes. Quite frankly though this one is worth the effort even if I only get a couple of days.

Is Tiffany something that would tempt you?

3 comments:

  1. Super duper pretty O____O definitely need to get my hands on this, thanks for sharing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful shade :) Love the golden/coppery shimmer, especially in the sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle - Tiffany is gorgeous a keeper for sure :)

    Su - isn't she pretty? I think it would look even better on a darker skin tone as well.

    ReplyDelete