Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm back (+ a little Illamasqua blush candy)!

Hello everyone!

I have returned from my holiday overseas and I had an absolute ball. I hauled shoes, jewellery, makeup, perfume and of course polishes as you would expect. I'll definitely be posting some haul pics for those of you who want to see it all but in the meantime let me share some pics of my current favourite blush- Illamasqua's Zygomatic. I just loves it!






While it looks like a simple colour (the first pic is most true to colour -sorry about the swatches they are a little brown) it is absolutely lovely on the cheek and that sheen makes your skin look like magic. High 5 Illamasqua!

Hope you are happy and well.

Jacx

5 comments:

  1. I recently bought this and love it as well. It's such a unique shade that just gives the cheeks an extra something. Very natural looking and flattering :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Vita - don't worry polish pics are coming ;)

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! I'm so glad you had a great time, can't wait to see the haul pics!

    ReplyDelete